Fresh baked brownies are probably the most delicious treat ever. People love to eat them on events like weddings, anniversaries and birthday parties and they serve to keep all guests happy and contented. Other than events, brownies are also loved as a delicious snack.
Brownies From Scratch
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- Warm up your oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place the flour in a large mixing bowl and stir in the cocoa powder, sugar as well as a dash of salt until mixed well.
- Crack the eggs in a separate medium bowl and beat in the melted butter until the yolks break down and blend thoroughly to form a uniform mixture.
- Pour it into the dry mixture and fold them together until just combined into a thick, uniform batter without lumps; don’t over-mix.
- Scatter the chocolate chips into the batter and give it a nice stir until they are distributed evenly throughout the batter.
- Spread a sheet of parchment paper across a 9’’x13’’ baking dish.
- Tip the batter into the prepared dish and smooth out the surface with a rubber spatula.
- Bake the brownie mixture in the hot oven for half an hour or until baked through, as indicated by a clean cake tester after it is inserted into the middle of the brownie.
- Remove the parchment paper from the baking dish and set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Peel off the parchment paper and set aside on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cut into wide squares and serve.
Did you know there are three myths about brownies creation? read them here.